Odds & sods fou...

Notifications
Clear all

Odds & sods found during initial unpack

muguk
(@muguk)
Member Admin

I'll admit that I've been very lazy when it came to unpacking my stuff.  A swift kick up the jacksie by Eleanor has got me to start sifting through some (!!) of the boxes and I've found various System X - Display type leads that I've acquired over the years.  But, being an idiot, I never labelled them.

Mostly they will be Atari ST -> VGA (at least two are) as they have the stock Atari ST DIN plug at one end and a VGA lead/STE phono leads at t'other.  Some look like ones I've bought from Phu and others look like they were bought from various eBay sellers / private people.

There's also loads of proprietary Phone X -> USB / A.N.Other connections.  Any use to anyone that could butcher the cables to be of more use?  Just taking up space as far as I'm concerned 🙂

Photos:

2 x leads with the same look and feel of a SCART at one end, connected to some kind of serial looking port plus 2 x phono leads for audio.  No idea what these are for!

2 x Atari ST to VGA plus audio.  One I know works as it gives a nice crisp b & w display with the audio, but the one attached as a few of the pins "further down" than the others.  Can this be fixed by someone more dextrous (ie. not club-handed like me)?

And finally a mystery one.  It's got a 10-pin DIN at one end and a SCART at the other.  Any ideas?

Several sites to choose from:
a) Word Toolbox Add-In - for any power Word user
b) My old hacking stuff of yore
c) Preserving old photographic slides found at car boots!

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2013 10:09 am
jimbob005
(@jimbob005)
Member Moderator

the top 2 are amiga scart if they are 23 pin

Sega went from 16bit to real life with the megaCD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2013 8:35 pm
muguk
(@muguk)
Member Admin

the top 2 are amiga scart if they are 23 pin

Nice one Jimbo.  Best get that A4000 set up at *some* point and test them out 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2013 10:59 pm
Scarlettkitten
(@scarlettkitten)
Member Admin

The 10 pin din scart lead is probably sega saturn  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2013 1:36 am
muguk
(@muguk)
Member Admin

The 10 pin din scart lead is probably sega saturn  🙂

Ah yes, for my Japanese multi-region one.  Now which box is that packed away in .....

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2013 9:46 am
Share: