REVIVAL 2013 - 18th...

Notifications
Clear all

REVIVAL 2013 - 18th - 19th May

Page 2 / 4
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

What times you looking at for the Friday ? All day, afternoon, late evening ?

I assume afternoon into evening - Loading up at HQ in the afternoon and unloading at site early evening + setup. Still waiting for access times from venue.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2013 11:03 am
Panther
(@panther)
Member Moderator

Might consider booking 1/2 day on the Friday and can meet up at HQ depending on the time etc.

Will have a think on that one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2013 11:14 am
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

I'm booking whole day and expect to be at HQ from 10AM getting stuff ready for loading.....

Jim was going to see about renting a van (we will need one) and hopefully can pick it up and get it to HQ for the afternoon....

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2013 11:18 am
Panther
(@panther)
Member Moderator

Already booked a day off for Snibston, so don't want to take too many holidays, would be at HQ for about 2.00pm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2013 11:38 am
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

I'm booking whole day and expect to be at HQ from 10AM getting stuff ready for loading.....

Jim was going to see about renting a van (we will need one) and hopefully can pick it up and get it to HQ for the afternoon....

not sure we will need a Van - boyo was telling me last night he is on about hiring a van to pick all of the stuff up . . . ???

A

"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2013 12:02 pm
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

not sure we will need a Van - boyo was telling me last night he is on about hiring a van to pick all of the stuff up . . . ???

A

Don't mind either way - if he hires it or we do and get Revival to pay for it. - What ever works...... But we do need one, so much to take and its not like Snibston so we also need to take enough "spares".

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2013 12:29 pm
stiggy2009
(@stiggy2009)
Noble Member

The rota is in so you can put me down for a deffo now for Fri-Sun  - have booked Friday and Monday off so can start early Friday if required. Assuming we've still got the Picasso, i'll drive down in this. Will look at getting a room sometime this weekend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2013 1:01 pm
stiggy2009
(@stiggy2009)
Noble Member

Just managed to get around to purchasing (weekend) tickets and was just checking out a few hotels in the area and was wondering what Team RCM plans were hotel-wise (or not) ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2013 7:50 pm
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

Just managed to get around to purchasing (weekend) tickets and was just checking out a few hotels in the area and was wondering what Team RCM plans were hotel-wise (or not) ?

I have booked a twin room at the Holiday Inn (next to venue) for Friday and Saturday nights - I think Andy has called shotgun on the 2nd bed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2013 8:41 pm
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Yeah - going to be a good weekend . . . 🙂

"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2013 8:42 pm
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

With regard to Van hire - I can collect one on Friday 17th at 11AM and drop off 8AM Monday here for £135 for a standard transit up to £260 for a 3.5t Luton+Tail lift. Maybe a bit more to put a 2nd driver on it (I don't fancy driving it all the way to Leicester, then Wolverhampton and especially on Sunday all the way back.....including load/unload) - best to share the driving.

What the best we can get it the Leicester area??

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2013 8:48 pm
Scarlettkitten
(@scarlettkitten)
Member Admin

If you can get a room Stiggy I'll share with you 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2013 9:21 pm
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Are we expected to pay for that or is that something they will pay for?

A

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2013 9:38 pm
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

Are we expected to pay for that or is that something they will pay for?

A

Chris is expecting to pay for it.... we may have to initially and then wait to get the money later.... I'm happy to cover that (hopefully)... If somebody can check prices around Leicester I will give him a quote.... He may try to arrange transport via other means to lower cost .. which is fair enough...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2013 9:59 pm
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

http://www.eastmidshire.com/ Seem to be offering a 3.5t Luton van from 17th @11AM to 20th @ 8AM for £150... Can somebody double check that for me.... If that's true then would make sense for Andy or Jim to book/drive as they are based just round corner from HQ.

Chris is thinking about getting the van himself and bringing it up to Leicester.... Need to check this plan with him as we will need to be ready to load up etc... at the moment I am assuming regardless of who has the van we load up sometime in the afternoon on 17th and setup at venue that evening.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2013 10:14 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share: