Introduction . . . ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduction . . . to yourselves!

Page 2 / 63
s1ng3r
(@s1ng3r)

😉  Hi,
  My real name is Carol.  I am part of Shockwaves family, and I taught him a lot about life skills.
Some of them he agrees with , lots of them he doesn't.  I believe he thinks I am deprived because
I have never coded or programmed in my life.  I enjoy arcade games. and reading ( and sometimes chipping in) to the posts.
  See you all around   

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2008 9:11 pm
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Carol (s1ng3r),
Nice to have you on here, Shockwaves family, lol! I thought you were is sister! It is lovely to know you! and thanks for becoming a member!
Nick is a fantastic bloke who I am proud to call a friend, I have known him on and off for quite a few years and he never fails to impress me.

Regards
Andy

"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2008 10:27 pm
PhoenixTLB
(@phoenixtlb)
Member Moderator

Welcome S1ng3r!

Great to know you managed to get onto the forums so you can spill the beans on shockwave!  😉

Anyway, tell us, you can beat shockwave on most arcade games I bet! ::)

Be sure to pray at the Shrine of Bub & Bob

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2008 10:44 pm
Shockwave
(@shockwave)
Reputable Member

Welcome S1ng3r!

Great to know you managed to get onto the forums so you can spill the beans on shockwave!  😉

Anyway, tell us, you can beat shockwave on most arcade games I bet! ::)

Shockwave ftw. 😀

DBF Forum

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2008 10:47 pm
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Well - he can sure beat me - you seen his scores over on DBF . . . bugger me!!!!

Andy

"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2008 10:50 pm
Shockwave
(@shockwave)
Reputable Member

Too much time on my hands  🙂

DBF Forum

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2008 10:54 pm
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Yeah right - you are too dedicated man!

🙂

Andy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2008 10:56 pm
s1ng3r
(@s1ng3r)

😀  Thanks for the lovely welcome guys !  ::)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2008 2:17 pm
beaumontfox
(@beaumontfox)
Eminent Member

I'm Anita and I'm originally from Burbage, Leicestershire, now in Earl Shilton(cos I can't afford to buy anywhere else!) I know Andy cos I work with him. Lucky me!

My OH Ben knows far too much about computers and stuff, all I do is play on the internet and play the games, quite badly I must say! ;D

I'd rather read a book tbh, and have far too many of them!
I'm a stupidly fanatical supporter of Leicester City and go home and away. I'm still pee'd off about last season. >:(
I also make cards and scrapbook, mainly layouts of my two adorable cats Fraggle & Skittle.

I won't post much about computers but I'll post about everything else! LOL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2008 3:58 pm
PhoenixTLB
(@phoenixtlb)
Member Moderator

Welcome Anita to the forums!  ;D

Great taste in music btw, just need to change your avatar from JBJ to Richie Sambora, because he is the GOD of guitar!  ;D ;D ;D (then again I realise that JBJ is there not because of his singing talents  😉 )

Phoenix

Be sure to pray at the Shrine of Bub & Bob

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2008 11:24 am
beaumontfox
(@beaumontfox)
Eminent Member

If I could have an avatar that swapped between the two of them I would! ;D

*Though I'd rather have one of Fabio Cannavaro.....short but apart from that perfect! ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2008 1:11 am
Zetr0
(@zetr0)
Eminent Member

This is for beaumontfox 🙂

I had 5 minutes 🙂

If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning.... I would hammer in the evening.... I would hammer all day 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2008 2:07 am
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Zetr0,
She will love that - nice one!

Andy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2008 10:53 am
The Twins
(@the-twins)
Member Admin

I see.....favouritism....what's she got that I haven't...............and I'm the one who makes the cakes don't forget!  I don't forget.........you have been warned Zetr0. ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2008 10:43 pm
Zetr0
(@zetr0)
Eminent Member

Did you say ..... cakes...... ?!

If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning.... I would hammer in the evening.... I would hammer all day 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2008 2:19 am
Page 2 / 63
Share: