Monthly Suscription...

Notifications
Clear all

Monthly Suscriptions by Charity Giving Will boost our funds

The Twins
(@the-twins)
Member Admin

Hi,
As we have joined Charity Giving, all donations made by UK Tax payers will be eligible to have the gift aid claimed on our behalf. After a fee of 3.99% of the donation is deducted, we then receive the balance.
So if someone gives £10, Charity Giving claim £2.50 tax, charge us 40p and then send us £12.10.
This can be done for regular monthly payments, therefore increasing our income from the subscriptions.
If you feel you would like to move your subscription over to a monthly Charity Giving payment instead of the current S/O please click on the link below and follow the instructions.
http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/donate/donate_b.asp?charityid=7409
Thank you for your continued support.

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2013 9:29 pm
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

Will sort that out for the next months payment - might even contribute more that required  ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2013 10:30 pm
muguk
(@muguk)
Member Admin

Will do likewise either at lunchtime today (assuming that charity link isn't blocked by work's ever present firewall) and bung up the monthly donation amount too.

I've cancelled the standing order that normally goes out and I'll set this up next Monday so it comes out on the same day as the previous payment used to.  More cash into the RCM coffers with the help of Gift Aid 🙂

Several sites to choose from:
a) Word Toolbox Add-In - for any power Word user
b) My old hacking stuff of yore
c) Preserving old photographic slides found at car boots!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2013 11:33 am
The Twins
(@the-twins)
Member Admin

Thanks Mike and Simon

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2013 1:13 pm
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

Done.....