Subscribers/Admins/...

Notifications
Clear all

Subscribers/Admins/Moderators - FREE GAMING EVENT

Page 1 / 2
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

This is a thank you from Linda and myself to our subscribers, administrators and moderators for all of their support/hard work over the last few years.

We are holding the event on Saturday 4th February from 2.00pm onwards. We will be providing non-alcoholic drinks and a will be doing a chippy run at teatime! 🙂

We must stress that this is just for subscribers/admins/moderators/special guests only - not partners etc. (unless, of course, they want to become a subscriber???).

If you could confirm that you are coming via PM to me (Andy) please? Again I must stress you do need to let us know at least a week in advance that you are coming or that you can't make it please? 🙂

Regards
Andy and Linda

"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2012 6:20 pm
muguk
(@muguk)
Member Admin

The 4th of Feb suits me .. can't afford diddly squat in January 🙁

Several sites to choose from:
a) Word Toolbox Add-In - for any power Word user
b) My old hacking stuff of yore
c) Preserving old photographic slides found at car boots!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2012 6:24 pm
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Just realised we can't do the 21st anyway - so either the 4th of February or at a later date - sorry about that! 😉

"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2012 6:37 pm
questor
(@questor)
Prominent Member

Yeah - was about to tell you off - 21st the last setup day before the school visit...

4th Feb sounds okay..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2012 6:50 pm
billdooruk
(@billdooruk)
Member Admin

4th currently sounds ok with me...I couldn't have done the 21st as it's Isabella's 1st birthday party that day 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2012 7:43 pm
porchy
(@porchy)
Member Moderator

4th should be ok with me too

JAMMArcade

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2012 7:45 pm
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Yeah - was about to tell you off - 21st the last setup day before the school visit...

4th Feb sounds okay..

the only bits left to do are moving a couple of donations and hoovering - and of course moving some machines around to match what you require maybe? the rest is pretty much done . . . 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2012 8:56 pm
stiggy2009
(@stiggy2009)
Noble Member

Count me in, tis great when we all get together. Thanks all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2012 9:36 am
Panther
(@panther)
Member Moderator

4th Feb looking OK  🙂 we talking daytime/afternoon or evening ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2012 6:32 pm
jimbob005
(@jimbob005)
Member Moderator

4th could be a really good day by the sounds of it

Sega went from 16bit to real life with the megaCD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2012 6:05 pm
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

Yep - definitely the 4th of Feb - game on! 🙂

As already stated though guys - this is for subscribers/admins/moderators/helpers only - sorry we can't afford to have partners etc along too! 🙁

I think an afternoon > evening (i.e. after lunchtime) would be best for us. We will provide/pay for chippy tea and beverages (non-alcoholic). Sound okay to everybody?

Andy and Linda

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2012 6:09 pm
jimbob005
(@jimbob005)
Member Moderator

Very good mate I can put some one up but it's only a settie

Sega went from 16bit to real life with the megaCD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2012 6:16 pm
Panther
(@panther)
Member Moderator

I'm good till early evening, around 7.30pm, can get there early do a bit more testing  ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2012 10:37 am
AndyRCM
(@andyrcm)
Member Admin

as now posted in my first part of this thread . . . here are the details . . .

This is a thank you from Linda and myself to our subscribers, administrators and moderators for all of their support/hard work over the last few years.

We are holding the event on Saturday 4th February from 2.00pm onwards. We will be providing non-alcoholic drinks and a will be doing a chippy run at teatime! 🙂

We must stress that this is just for subscribers/admins/moderators/special guests only - not partners etc. (unless, of course, they want to become a subscriber???).

So please do let me know personally via PM?

Cheers

A

If you could confirm that you are coming via PM to me (Andy) please? Again I must stress you do need to let us know at least a week in advance that you are coming or that you can't make it please? 🙂

Regards
Andy and Linda

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2012 6:26 pm
muguk
(@muguk)
Member Admin

Very good mate I can put some one up but it's only a settie

If no-one else has taken you up on the offer, can I have that settee Jimbo?

Several sites to choose from:
a) Word Toolbox Add-In - for any power Word user
b) My old hacking stuff of yore
c) Preserving old photographic slides found at car boots!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2012 6:35 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: